Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organiser, or organise your very own event.
Tender Team’s Winning Tenders - Tue 19th June
Tuesday, 19 June 2012 from 08:30 to 13:00 (BST)
Tender Team has assisted companies in winning over €180 million of contracts in Ireland and abroad in 2011 and is the market leader in this area in Ireland with experience in providing tender support for companies across many sectors every day. We are unique in working with only one supplier per tender competition, ensuring our clients have the best opportunity to win business.
This seminar and workshop will provide the most up to date information on the procurement market, and Wayne Dignam, Managing Director of Tender Team, will provide his insight into how to devise a winning tender and win valuable private and public sector contracts.
Date: 19th June 2012
Time: 08.30am - 1.00pm
Venue: Dublin Chamber of Commerce, 7 Clare St, Dublin
- Public procurement trends for 2012
- Green public procurement – how it affects your tender submissions
- Best practice in devising a winning tender – tales from the frontline
- What makes a winning tender?
- What does the buyer really want from you?
- How to ‘Price to Win’ and devise a methodology in your submission
- What are the opportunities in Ireland, Northern Ireland, UK and abroad?
- Workshop on top ten tender tips allowing delegates to devise actions to improve their tenders
- Workshop on devising an ‘approach and methodology’ for tender responses
Training begins at 9am until 10.15am followed by coffee and workshop with delegates.
Note: Delegates will also receive CPD points and a certificate for attendance at this masterclass.
Places are limited to 20 people so book your place now!